What We Expect from your files:
- Export your mix down as interleaved or split stereo file. Make Sure it is starts and ends smoothly.
- Leave somewhere between -6dB to -3dB of headroom at the highest peak in the track.
- We accept WAV or AIFF files at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz; 16 or 24 bit.
- Make sure to bypass all effects processing applied to the master bus channel before exporting.
- For songs with loud drums is recommended to provide an additional mix with kicks and snares adjusted at +3db peak from the rest of the mix .
- Feel free to include reference files that are close to your expectations. A commercial song is only a guide and results are completely dependent on the quality and style of the mix provided.
- Please provide along with your files Barcodes and ISRCs where applicable.